Comment on page
In Settings, tap on 'Player 1' under 'Controllers' to show a list of available controller options. You can then tap on the controller you would like to use.
When using a controller, Delta will display games full screen without a skin. All menu controls can now be done from your controller.
You must first connect your controller or keyboard in your device's Bluetooth settings for it to appear in Delta.
Below are a few known compatible controllers for reference:
- Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth (Model 1708)
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
- Xbox Adaptive Controller
- Xbox Wireless Controller Series S and Series X
- PlayStation DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
- PlayStation 5 DualSense Wireless Controller
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
- Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons
- Nintendo Switch Online Controllers
Delta allows you to change the button mapping on your selected controller. From the "Controllers" settings, tap on "Customize Controls" and select the system to begin mapping.
To customize a button input, first tap the button you would like to change and then tap the input on your controller you would like to switch to. When you are finished, hit Save in the top right.