Comment on page
The beta version of Delta includes features that are currently in development, and are only available to those who have joined our Patreon.
- 2.Open the Settings tab in AltStore.
- 3.Press “Link Patreon account”.
- 4.Sign in with your Patreon account. After signing in, the message on the Patreon screen will now begin with “Hey [your name]”. If a different Patreon account than the one you want to use is already logged in via Safari, you may need to sign out in Safari first.
- 5.Open the Browse tab. Now, the beta versions of AltStore and Delta will be listed alongside their non-beta versions, designated with a “Beta” badge.
- 6.Download the beta!
Delta Sync is the preferred method of transferring data between versions. Delta Sync requires using either Dropbox or Google Drive to automatically keep your data backed up and up-to-date across multiple devices.
If you can't use Delta Sync, you can still manually copy your files over by following these steps:
- 1.Copy Delta’s “Database” folder located in On My iPhone > Delta to a temporary location.
- 2.Install the beta and launch the app once.
- 3.Replace the new “Database” folder in On My iPhone > Delta in the Files app with the one you copied earlier.
This same process can be used to switch back from the beta to the normal version.